You can manually cancel your membership from your account settings:
- Log in
- Click on the Avatar (picture) on the page header
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu
- Click Billing Info in the top right of the page
- Credit card and Paypal have different cancelation methods:
We are committed to your privacy and we will not spam you. When you gain access to a product, you agree that we can email you about program updates and other relevant information; however, every email includes an unsubscribe link at the bottom, you may opt-out any time.
All videos and materials, including downloads on Track and Field Coach are copyrighted; the use of the paid content is for the buyer's exclusive use for the length of the term agreed upon.
With downloads, permission is granted to download one copy of the materials.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Track and Field Coach;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By accessing this website, you agree to all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Track and Field Coach may revise the current version of these Terms and Conditions as legally needed.
In no event shallTrack and Field Coach, its parent company or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injuries arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the site.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or application to store information locally on your computer or mobile device.
What are cookies, pixels, and local storage?
A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page or in an email notification. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalize your experience.
Multiple user programs are available; email me.
Scott (at) digitaltrackandfield.com